SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
1 . The process of admission starts after completion of F.Sc examinations of different Intermediate Boards in Pakistan.
2. Candidates awaiting FSc result can also apply by sending a copy of first year result details marks certificate.
3. Applications for admission in MBBS and BDS are invited on prescribed Application Forms available from the college with the College Prospectus.
4. The application form can also be downloaded from the college website.
5. For convenience of candidate a single form has been designed for admission both for MBBS and for BDS. A candidate has to select and tick in appropriate box.
6. If a candidate wishes to apply for both MBBS and BDS, he/she must tick in both the boxes.
7. The last date to receive application is announced in national newspapers.
8. Applications should be sent by registered post orth rough courier service to the college or can be deposited personally in the Students Admission Section of the college.
9. On receipt the applications are scrutinized and those candidates found suitable are informed to appear in the College Aptitude Entry Test.
10. After the Entry Test, applicants are invited for Aptitude Interview by the Admission Selection Committee of the college on specific dates to be communicated to the candidates.
11. Merit list is prepared based on the marks obtained in the Entry Test, F.Sc, Matric examination and the Aptitude Interview. Based on this merit list the top 120 candidates are invited for final selection and admission.
12. Applicants reporting for Aptitude Interview should be accompanied by their parents (father/mother or both) or guardian. They should bring their identity cards.
13. It is absolutely essential to show the originals of all documents at the time of interview. B. Documents Required with Applications
14. Applicants must submit the completed prescribed application form with attested photocopies of the following certificates:
i. Detailed Marks Certificate of the Examiantion on basis of which admission is sought (ESc. Pre-Medical or similar examination).
ii. Secondary School Certificate Examination (Matriculation) or ‘0 level grades certificate.
iii. National Identity Card or B.Form (where applicable) or a copy of the father’s National Identity Card.
iv. For Foreign and Overseas applicants a photocopy of relevant four pages of their passports. v. Character Certificate from the head of institution most recently attended by the candidate.
vi. Overseas Pakistani and Foreign candidates from the USA, Canada and UK etc. should submit a copy of their high school transcript result certificate like (GCE ‘A’ level; SAT-II).
vii. Applicants who have passed an examination other than ESc like GCE, ‘A level SAT-I or MCAT they will have to submit the Equivalence Certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad.
viii. The candidates may apply even if their equivalence certificate is not available at the time of application. However they will have to submit the equivalence certificate before admission.
ix. Six passport size recent colour photographs of the applicant.
15. Any deficiency found in the application form or in supporting documents will be communicated to the candidate.
16. Application form can also be downloaded from the college website: www.fmc.edu.pk C. Admission Processing Fee
17. Along with application form a demand draft of Rs.1000 from within Pakistan and US $ 100 from Foreign and Overseas candidates as application processing fee must be sent. The demand draft can be made from any bank on the name of Frontier Medical College Abbottabad. ADMISSION SECTION
18. For any information which may be required in connection with admission, the applicants may contact:
Mr. Muhammad Pervez Assistant Registrar Phones: 0092-111-111-362 92-992-382631 or 92-301-5299412
(from abroad) 0992-382631 and 0992-383568 Ext.3006 (from within Pakistan)